Thursday, March 27, 2008

Now That Lent is Over - A Meme

Normal Homeschool Day :-)




My dearest friend, Esther, homeschooling, and my partner for the project Vatican Seeking Spiritual Moms for Priests tagged me for this soon-to-be fun meme.



Here are the rules...
1. When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Write 7 non-important things/habit/quirks about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favorite blogs.
5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.



The 7 non-important things/habit/quirks:
1. I tell my little ones, "Let's see who will sleep first." They tell me in the morning that I started snoring in 3 seconds. Ha ha ha...
2. I kiss Sunny, Cy's pet bird, too much he gets so tired of it that he'll peck on me so hard and I'll have to put him back to his cage, or yell, "CY!", for Cy to come and get him.
3. I laugh over silly things and the kids will say, "Mom!", meaning "enough already."
4. I have the tendency to screech when I cantor at church, no matter how nicely I practice at home.
5. I stick my tongue out at my husband when I get embarrassed and it is usually followed by giggles.
6. I start the car without the kids and they come running to it.
7. I notice I make several signs of the cross before leaving the house because I forget a few things and I have to go back and get them.



My Seven Favorite Blogs:

A View From the Pews

Therese's Roses

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Building the Ark

Scorpion Stalking Duck

In God's Company

St. Robert Bellarmine



This is fun, amazingly! So, thank you to my dear spiritual sister, Esther! :-)




6 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

I have to you, I was reminded when you ask your children "Let's see who will sleep first" of the times Ron would say to the kids when they were pouting..."Whatever you do, don't laugh." Within minutes, no matter how hard they tried, they could not help but laugh. Thank you for the reminder! Have a Grand Day!! Cathy

EC Gefroh said...

I stick my tongue out at my husband behind his back when he does something I don't particularly care for. I learned that from Lucy doing that to Ricky in I Love Lucy.
He doesn't mind. He kind of expects it.

I loved reading this. Mahalo for playing dear Easter
Love,
E.
PS: You laugh at silly things??? Not you ;-)

Easter Almuena said...

Hi Cathy,
Ha ha ha... oh that is so funny! Now I wonder if he said that to make the children laugh... ha ha ha ... what a clever man he is!

Thank you! Thanks for stopping by. :-) I always love "seeing" you and reading your comments over at Cy's blog. She gets excited when you leave a comment. Thank you!!!

Easter Almuena said...

Hahahaha... oh Esther, you are terrible! Ha ha ha... now does Joey say you did that? Or you laugh afterwards? It's so funny that he expects you to do something like that... oh that is so cute and funny!!!!

Thanks too. I had fun. You have to read Cy's now.
:-)

p.s. he he he...

John Michael said...

Thanks for the meme.

I will get to it. I promise.

Mercy to you,
JM

Easter Almuena said...

Hi John Michael!
Thanks! I am sure Esther will be happy to read your post on this meme. I will "alert" her as soon as I see it on your blog. Thank you!

God's blessings be yours,
Easter:-)