Monday, August 9, 2010

Go Light Your Candle

Now that I have Feedjit on my two major blogs I am able to see what posts are most visited by people from different parts of the world. This gives me an idea of what I can work on. I have been blogging for many years now, so it's become more challenging just to think of what to share in the blogosphere. For this reason, and my being back to school mainly, my posts have become sparse.

Anyway, today, I share with you a video that was recently visited. I dedicate it to all our priests and seminarians. Go light your world! Wherever God takes you or where he has planted you, light that world!

For the rest of us, let us help our priests and seminarians continue to light their candles -- that the light may not be extinguished, but remain as bright as the Son's that brought much illumination to the world when he once was one of its many pilgrims.

Let us continue to pray for our priests and seminarians, and for an increase in vocations to the church. God bless our priests and seminarians!




No comments: