Friday, July 9, 2010

Our Lady of Guadalupe Seminary


Our Lady of Guadalupe Seminary



If you are searching for a seminary, be sure to check out Our Lady of Guadalupe. (Thanks to my good friend, Gary!) This place of formation for the priesthood is located in Denton, Nebraska, United States. Lincoln and Omaha are the two largest cities nearby. The seminary itself is located within the territorial boundaries of the Diocese of Lincoln.

Two years are spend in the study of Philosophy, followed by four years of Theology. Philosophy is foundational in the study of Theology -- something that I am learning these days on my pursuit of M.A. in Theology. Philosophy is not an easy subject to deal with, but it stretches the mind and gives it the basics for a sound theological reasoning and learning. I am most certainly learning to appreciate it.

If you are searching, or in discernment, or know of someone who is, please leave your name or a name, and I will pray for you.



No comments: