Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Pray for the victims of tornados in Arkansas


From: frdemets@aol.com
Date: February 6, 2008 11:12:16 AM EST
To: frdemets@aol.com
Subject: tornados in Arkansas

Dear friends,we had a severe storm yesterday evening at Cherokee Village. I think the tornados have killed 27 persons in Arkansas, Missouri and Tennessee. Our church and the rectory are OK but many houses and the Baptist church near our church have been damaged. It seems that our parishionners are all saved. IT was very impressive and I was driving when the storm arrived. I could not see the road but I found my way to the rectory. Thanks to our guardian angels. Your prayers for those who have been affected are welcome.

In Christo Rege
Father Laurent Demets,

FSSP1921 Maple Street North

Little Rock, AR 72114

501-812-9155 http://www.defidecatholica.blogspot.com/


Thank you Kathy Recicar for this info!


No comments: