Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas is Still Here!

I had to be someplace for some very good reasons. Family is the main reason, and how wonderful that is! Taking time off from many parts of my life to be with family is not only refreshing; it prepares me for the tasks ahead of me that are new, challenging, and certainly worth my time.

Christmas isn't over yet! Hurray!

My good friends at the Pauline Books and Media Center in Honolulu have the best Christmas greeting for all of us -- especially for our priests who are their good friends!

Merry Christmas, everyone! May all our priests be blessed more than ever as they face the coming new year full of challenges and hope. May they always experience the joy of Christ in all their ministries, and personal life.

Our Most High Priest be praised now and always!





3 comments:

Therese said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Easter. I hope 2011 is a great year for you all.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Indeed Merry Christmas to all!! Cathy

Tracy said...

Yes, Christmas is still here!!