Monday, May 18, 2009

Fr. Norman Weslin Arrested





I have been battling flus and coughs and colds that I have not been actively blogging once again. My daughter, CT, asked me to check out Esther's blog to view this video. I was crying the whole time; it was inevitable. Somehow I didn't see this coming so soon, but it is here; and this is NOW. Persecutions. I can only surmise that there will be more to come. Christ never said that those who follow him will not be persecuted.

Remember the word I spoke to you, "No slave is greater than his master." If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours (NAB John 15:20).

In fact, all who want to live religiously in Christ Jesus will be persecuted (NAB 2 Timothy 3:12).

We stand tall and fight. Because Christ is life and he chose us to defend life!




No comments: