Friday, August 15, 2008

Fr. V and his posts

Fr. V in his new vestment, a gift from
fellow bloggers who got together and had this made for him.
What a thoughtful and loving gesture!
Fr. V is wearing it today, Feast of our Lady of the Assumption.
Check out his blog.


Fr. V, you are looking good!
God be praised!




A friend of mine is undergoing a major surgery in September. When I visited Fr. V's blog, I was pleased to see he posted something on anointing of the sick. Without any hesitation, I sent the link to her. She emailed me back to thank me and I found out that she is a Benedictine Oblate and that she is in fact receiving the Sacrament of the Sick before her sugery. Oh, but now I know the link to send to anyone who needs it. :-)

Thanks Fr. V for your posts!







2 comments:

Michele said...

how thoughtful, and how wonderful!!!!

Easter Almuena said...

Marilena,
How good it is to see you here!!! I have visited your site and how touched I was by your thoughtful gesture over your teacher from the past...
Many blessings to you!
Love,
Easter:-)